24 July 2018
The magnificent journey of Hajj is one of spiritual ecstasy, an exclusive invitation from Allah Ta’ala.
While many us will not be performing hajj this year, it is still vitally important that we acknowledge the 5 days of Hajj and educate our young ones about its tenets and sanctity.
Alhamdulillah, as part of Radio Islam’s Hajj 2018 broadcast, we are pleased to announce the launch of our Collage Art competition for grade 5 to grade 6.
Kindly find the entry requirements specified below:
- Single participation of the student is allowed.
- The collage is to be made on A4 size sheet
- Theme for the collage – Qurbani
- Kindly mention name of the participants, name of school and contact details on the other side of the poster.
- Paper, Magazines, Glue, Sketch pens, Pen colours etc could be used
- Use of Scissor is not allowed.
- Extra point for neatness.
- All work must be original.
- Adults may give encouragement, but must not have a hands-on role in creating the art work
- The competition is open to learners from grade 5 to grade 6.
- The deadline of the competition is 17 August 2018
- All art work will be uploaded to Radio Islam’s official website; in addition to this, it will also be shared via our social media structures.
- Winners will be announced on the night of Eid
- The winning model will receive a tablet, with consolation prizes for 2nd and 3rd position.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
JUDGING CRITERIA: The judges will be judging the event on the basis of the following criteria:
- Creativity and originality of the depicted theme.
- Quality of artistic composition and overall design based on the theme.
- Overall impression of the art. ...
- Poor color or image quality. ...
As part of the competition process, Radio Islam’s Faheema Patel and Sameera Bemath will be visiting schools to engage with learners, seeking to explore what Hajj means to them.
For further queries or clarifications, please contact Faheema Patel at: firstname.lastname@example.org 011 854-7022