With the whole world you want to unite,
So that everyone can see our might.
Yet, your mother in law remains an stranger,
And family ties you consider a danger!
To your blood brothers you do not speak,
And your relationship with your sisters remain weak.
Your parents you look upon as a grief,
Leaving them floating around like a leaf!
Unity, my friend, starts with you and your deed,
And the tree will grow from this selfless seed!
- [LISTEN] CSE curriculum promoting a hypersexualised society - Lauren Evanthia
- [LISTEN] Journalist Harry Fear on his upcoming visit to South Africa
- Skills Acquisition in the New Year | Shabeer Mangera
- What Is Your Vision? - Ml Ebrahim Bham
- School Readiness | Shaheeda Khota
- Surah Qasas Verse 29 to 35 | Sayyiduna Musa A.S. En Route To Egypt
- A Hard Look At The Current State of South Africa: Prof Suleman Dangor & Mohamed Kharwa
- The Big Business Stories of 2019 | Ebrahim Ali
- Surah Qasas Verse 22 to 28 | Sayyiduna Musa A.S. Travels to Madyan
- [LISTEN] Life Coach and Author Zaid Ismail speaks about Male Abuse.
- Grade 12 Results: How to prepare for the big day.
- Goal Setting For The New Year: Suraiya Nawab
- Habits And Routines: Fatima Kola
- The Year That Was With Hafiz Ebrahim Moosa - Part 10: Loss and Hope through the year 2019.
- Envisage Your Durood Being Presented To Nabi Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam | Mufti Yusuf Moosagie
First National Bank
NAME: Radio Islam
May Allah Reward You, Aameen