Do you think I stand here to irritate,
As I offer you flowers for your mate?
I try to sell quality bags for your bin,
And you consider me a terrible sin!
In desperation I try to make a sale,
Yet about me you have your own tale!
See, my friend, In many ways I am like you,
Family, friends, needs and deadlines I have too!
If, today, you do need any of my bargain wares
Then at least greet and smile without any airs!
Let it not be that we may have to swop positions next season,
Since you consider my standing here to be beyond reason!
A Hawker Speaks
- [LISTEN] CSE curriculum promoting a hypersexualised society - Lauren Evanthia
- [LISTEN] Journalist Harry Fear on his upcoming visit to South Africa
- Skills Acquisition in the New Year | Shabeer Mangera
- What Is Your Vision? - Ml Ebrahim Bham
- School Readiness | Shaheeda Khota
- Surah Qasas Verse 29 to 35 | Sayyiduna Musa A.S. En Route To Egypt
- A Hard Look At The Current State of South Africa: Prof Suleman Dangor & Mohamed Kharwa
- The Big Business Stories of 2019 | Ebrahim Ali
- Surah Qasas Verse 22 to 28 | Sayyiduna Musa A.S. Travels to Madyan
- [LISTEN] Life Coach and Author Zaid Ismail speaks about Male Abuse.
- Grade 12 Results: How to prepare for the big day.
- Goal Setting For The New Year: Suraiya Nawab
- Habits And Routines: Fatima Kola
- The Year That Was With Hafiz Ebrahim Moosa - Part 10: Loss and Hope through the year 2019.
- Envisage Your Durood Being Presented To Nabi Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam | Mufti Yusuf Moosagie
First National Bank
NAME: Radio Islam
May Allah Reward You, Aameen