To bring some joy to my kids and spouse,
I thought of getting a cute little mouse.
What was supposed to be a dream,
Turned into a blood curdling scream!
So off I went to get a nice persian feline.
No persian he could speak, and was always out of line!
So, a parrot I brought, to smile at his mimic,
Only to end up with a spouse matching critic!
So now I sit, and at my catfish I look,
Maybe I should read him a book?
- [LISTEN] CSE curriculum promoting a hypersexualised society - Lauren Evanthia
- [LISTEN] Journalist Harry Fear on his upcoming visit to South Africa
- Skills Acquisition in the New Year | Shabeer Mangera
- What Is Your Vision? - Ml Ebrahim Bham
- School Readiness | Shaheeda Khota
- Surah Qasas Verse 29 to 35 | Sayyiduna Musa A.S. En Route To Egypt
- A Hard Look At The Current State of South Africa: Prof Suleman Dangor & Mohamed Kharwa
- The Big Business Stories of 2019 | Ebrahim Ali
- Surah Qasas Verse 22 to 28 | Sayyiduna Musa A.S. Travels to Madyan
- [LISTEN] Life Coach and Author Zaid Ismail speaks about Male Abuse.
- Grade 12 Results: How to prepare for the big day.
- Goal Setting For The New Year: Suraiya Nawab
- Habits And Routines: Fatima Kola
- The Year That Was With Hafiz Ebrahim Moosa - Part 10: Loss and Hope through the year 2019.
- Envisage Your Durood Being Presented To Nabi Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam | Mufti Yusuf Moosagie
First National Bank
NAME: Radio Islam
May Allah Reward You, Aameen