Your love for your close ones, you must express,
For after they are gone, it will be too late to confess!
To say "I am sorry!" for mistakes, do not waste time,
For ignoring your fault, just intensifies your crime!
Say "Thank you!" To all those who do you a favour,
And from your Creator, An increase you will savour!
Being shy, taking things for granted or just being proud,
Will only distance you and alienate you from the crowd!
Say what is needed, say it now, and be really sincere,
For, in it you will save yourself many a regretful tear!
Say it now!!!
- [LISTEN] CSE curriculum promoting a hypersexualised society - Lauren Evanthia
- [LISTEN] Journalist Harry Fear on his upcoming visit to South Africa
- Skills Acquisition in the New Year | Shabeer Mangera
- What Is Your Vision? - Ml Ebrahim Bham
- School Readiness | Shaheeda Khota
- Surah Qasas Verse 29 to 35 | Sayyiduna Musa A.S. En Route To Egypt
- A Hard Look At The Current State of South Africa: Prof Suleman Dangor & Mohamed Kharwa
- The Big Business Stories of 2019 | Ebrahim Ali
- Surah Qasas Verse 22 to 28 | Sayyiduna Musa A.S. Travels to Madyan
- [LISTEN] Life Coach and Author Zaid Ismail speaks about Male Abuse.
- Grade 12 Results: How to prepare for the big day.
- Goal Setting For The New Year: Suraiya Nawab
- Habits And Routines: Fatima Kola
- The Year That Was With Hafiz Ebrahim Moosa - Part 10: Loss and Hope through the year 2019.
- Envisage Your Durood Being Presented To Nabi Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam | Mufti Yusuf Moosagie
First National Bank
NAME: Radio Islam
May Allah Reward You, Aameen