Your love for your close ones, you must express,
For after they are gone, it will be too late to confess!
To say "I am sorry!" for mistakes, do not waste time,
For ignoring your fault, just intensifies your crime!
Say "Thank you!" To all those who do you a favour,
And from your Creator, An increase you will savour!
Being shy, taking things for granted or just being proud,
Will only distance you and alienate you from the crowd!
Say what is needed, say it now, and be really sincere,
For, in it you will save yourself many a regretful tear!
Say it now!!!
- Surah Ankabut Verse 40 to 45 | Salaah Prevents Obscenity
- Lives of the Sahaabah - Abdullah Bin Zaid RA
- Revival in Motion: A Happy Life 
- The spiritual magnificence of Masjid al-Aqsa - Moulana Shabbir Moosa Adam
- Household Express: with Special Guest Khairoon
- Youth Talk with Bibi Aysha Laher: Enjoying December on a budget
- Palestine Report - 09/12/2019
- Surah Ankabut Verse 30 to 40 | The Destruction of Nations
- Living the legacy: The sweetness of salaah & sujood [guest: Ml. Ashraf Patel]
- Islamophobia and the UK elections - Ajmal Masroor
- France equates anti-Zionism with anti-Semitism - Ramin Mazaheri
- Implications of the Jon Qwelane hate speech judgement - Saber Ahmed Jazbhay
- Surah Ankabut Verse 24 to 29 | Succession of Prophet in The Progeny of Ebrahim A.S.
- The SANHA programme - Mon,09.12.2019
- Gujarati Express - sat,07.12.2019
First National Bank
NAME: Radio Islam
May Allah Reward You, Aameen