African Dawn Episode 14 - The Arrival of Muslims in Natal
Sugar and Spice..
In a way the story of the pursuit of these two ingredients is the story of how Muslims landed up in South Africa. But it certainly was no 'all things nice' as the conditions accompanying the arrival of the first Muslims in both the Cape and Natal clearly attest to. In Episode 14 of the African Dawn, we trace the roots of Indian indenture in Natal and identify how Muslims featured in this traumatic historical chapter.
- Houthi Missile Attack On Saudi Airport Wounds 26
- Will Teachers Be Allowed To Be Armed?
- File Report: Mali Left Reeling After Village Killings
- ANC MPs Resign, Investigation Into Ace Magashule
- Living the legacy: Beyond Ramadan 
- Cynthia D Ritchie Giving different Perspectives About Pakistani
- AN UMMAH IN DISTRESS - PART 19: Pakistan - Mufti Yusuf Moosagie
- Revival in Motion: His Beautiful Names 
- Palestine Report - 10/06/2019
- Unpacking the SA Reserve Bank debate - Professor Chris Malikane
- Saudi Eid moon debacle explained - Sheikh Suliman Gani
- Voices of Virtue - A Tribute to Imaams and Muazzins Part 22
- Voices of Virtue - A Tribute to Imaams and Muazzins Part 21
- Voices of Virtue - A Tribute to Imaams and Muazzins Part 20
- AN UMMAH IN DISTRESS - PART 18: Muslims In The USA - Mufti Yusuf Moosagie
First National Bank
NAME: Radio Islam
May Allah Reward You, Aameen