• Blitz 200g packet tennis biscuits and 120g melted butter.
• Press into a 23cm tart dish.
• Beat together 230g tub soft cream cheese and 125ml milk.
• Beat together 375ml milk and 110g packet Carmel instant pudding.
• Combine the two milk mixes until just combined and pour into the tart case.
• Set in the fridge for at least 1 hour
• Sprinkle with crushed crunchie chocolate
Caramel fridge tart recipe (29.08.19)
- Dodhi Halwa (07.11.19)
- Gem squash filled with vegetables and chicken fillet (07.11.19)
- Melon sorbet recipe (07.11.19)
- Sunnah snack recipe (07.11.19)
- Chicken roulade recipe (31.10.19)
- Banana and date smoothie (31.10.19)
- Adega fish fillets (31.10.19)
- Mocktail, iced tea and juice recipes (24.10.19)
- Prawn bruschetta with strawberry Caprese salad (24.10.19)
- Wagyu Steak Recipe (17.10.19)
- Aubergine/Brinjals stuffed with peas potatoes and prawns (10.10.19)
- Cabbage and nut salad (10.10.19)
- Patta Aloo/Potato and Brinjal Casserole (10.10.19)
- Flop proof chocolate cake (03.10.19)
- Klim roti recipe (03.10.19)
First National Bank
NAME: Radio Islam
May Allah Reward You, Aameen