• Blitz 200g packet tennis biscuits and 120g melted butter.
• Press into a 23cm tart dish.
• Beat together 230g tub soft cream cheese and 125ml milk.
• Beat together 375ml milk and 110g packet Carmel instant pudding.
• Combine the two milk mixes until just combined and pour into the tart case.
• Set in the fridge for at least 1 hour
• Sprinkle with crushed crunchie chocolate
Caramel fridge tart recipe (29.08.19)
- Middle cut tin fish with potato in chutney recipe (12.09.19)
- Chicken savoury rice recipe (12.09.19)
- Confectioners custard recipe (05.09.19)
- Custard slice recipe (05.09.19)
- Choungay recipe/Koknie style sweet treat (05.09.19)
- Caramel fridge tart recipe (29.08.19)
- Puff pastry ( quick puff) recipe (29.08.19)
- Quick, easy and delicious meals in minutes (22.08.19)
- A Selection of spice blend recipes (15.08.19)
- Braai marinade recipe (08.08.19)
- Mum sticky ribs (08.08.19)
- Spiced beef filled with papaya and chilli salsa (01.08.19)
- Creamy Mutton (01.08.19)
- A selection of roast recipes with a difference (01.08.19)
- South African Koeksisters made with a twist (25.07.19)
First National Bank
NAME: Radio Islam
May Allah Reward You, Aameen