COURTESY CHEF MEGAN MIEKLE.. A PASTRY CHEF
15g baking powder
100g castor sugar
50g treacle sugar
315g cake flour
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Begin by charring the bananas, skin on, over the open flame of a gas hob. You can also roast them in the oven.
3. Cream together the butter and sugar.
4. Add the egg and beat well to combine.
5. Add the flour and baking powder, a little at a time until mixed through.
6. Fold through the soft banana and spoon into a greased loaf tin.
7. Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for about 20 minutes.