500g (5 cups) Klim milk powder
125ml- ½ cup nestle cream
125ml- ½ cup melted ghee
250ml- 1 cup sugar
125ml- ½ cup water
125 - ¼ cup ground almonds
125ml (½ cup) thick ghee
500ml 2 cups desiccated coconut
125ml (½ cup) nestle cream
3 ml ½ cardamom powder (elachi)
1 can (397g) condensed milk
Coloured slivered almonds for decoration
Place Klim ½ cup nestle cream and ½ cup ghee in a mixing bowl and rub until evenly mixed. Set aside.
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan. Allow to dissolve and bring to the boil. Boil for ten minutes.
Add ground almonds, thick ghee, coconut, extra nestle cream, cardamom and Klim mixture.
Cook over low heat whilst stirring, until the mixture appears dryish.
Add condensed milk and continue to stir over gentle heat until mixture has thickened. (About 30 minutes).
Spread into a deep tray (28 * 18cm) and decorate with the almonds. Allow to cool and cut into squares or triangles or alternatively, roll into tiny balls and place into small paper cups.
Note: Allow to set for 6 – 8 hours before cutting Burfee to serve
- Quick and easy treat (29.11.18)
- A collection of different types of chaat recipes (22.11.18)
- Summer salad recipe with a difference (01.11.18)
- Sunnah foods during pregnancy (01.11.18)
- Ingredient Substitutions (01.11.18)
- Cheese and Aloo Parata (25.10.18)
- Bombay Biryani (25.10.18)
- Chicken Kalya Recipe (25.10.18)
- Mutton Kharai Recipe (25.10.18)
- Easy summer drinks (18.10.18)
- A collection of waffle, crumpets and pancakes recipes (11.10.18)
- Recipes with yeast (04.10.18)
- A selection of easy cake recipe (27.09.18)
- Potatoe and mielie pap recipe (20.09.18)
- Mutton Bunny Chow Recipe (20.09.18)
First National Bank
NAME: Radio Islam
May Allah Reward You, Aameen