500g (5 cups) Klim milk powder
125ml- ½ cup nestle cream
125ml- ½ cup melted ghee
250ml- 1 cup sugar
125ml- ½ cup water
125 - ¼ cup ground almonds
125ml (½ cup) thick ghee
500ml 2 cups desiccated coconut
125ml (½ cup) nestle cream
3 ml ½ cardamom powder (elachi)
1 can (397g) condensed milk
Coloured slivered almonds for decoration
Place Klim ½ cup nestle cream and ½ cup ghee in a mixing bowl and rub until evenly mixed. Set aside.
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan. Allow to dissolve and bring to the boil. Boil for ten minutes.
Add ground almonds, thick ghee, coconut, extra nestle cream, cardamom and Klim mixture.
Cook over low heat whilst stirring, until the mixture appears dryish.
Add condensed milk and continue to stir over gentle heat until mixture has thickened. (About 30 minutes).
Spread into a deep tray (28 * 18cm) and decorate with the almonds. Allow to cool and cut into squares or triangles or alternatively, roll into tiny balls and place into small paper cups.
Note: Allow to set for 6 – 8 hours before cutting Burfee to serve
- Wagyu Steak Recipe (17.10.19)
- Aubergine/Brinjals stuffed with peas potatoes and prawns (10.10.19)
- Cabbage and nut salad (10.10.19)
- Patta Aloo/Potato and Brinjal Casserole (10.10.19)
- Flop proof chocolate cake (03.10.19)
- Klim roti recipe (03.10.19)
- Chicken Kebaab with Peri Peri lemon Butter sauce (03.10.19)
- Butter baked fish (26.09.19)⠀
- Fresh Green Chutney Recipe (19.09.19)
- Ginger Garlic Masala Recipe (19.09.19)
- Marie biscuit delight recipe (19.09.19)
- Green masala recipe (19.09.19)
- Middle cut tin fish with potato in chutney recipe (12.09.19)
- Chicken savoury rice recipe (12.09.19)
- Confectioners custard recipe (05.09.19)
First National Bank
NAME: Radio Islam
May Allah Reward You, Aameen