500g (5 cups) Klim milk powder
125ml- ½ cup nestle cream
125ml- ½ cup melted ghee
250ml- 1 cup sugar
125ml- ½ cup water
125 - ¼ cup ground almonds
125ml (½ cup) thick ghee
500ml 2 cups desiccated coconut
125ml (½ cup) nestle cream
3 ml ½ cardamom powder (elachi)
1 can (397g) condensed milk
Coloured slivered almonds for decoration
Place Klim ½ cup nestle cream and ½ cup ghee in a mixing bowl and rub until evenly mixed. Set aside.
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan. Allow to dissolve and bring to the boil. Boil for ten minutes.
Add ground almonds, thick ghee, coconut, extra nestle cream, cardamom and Klim mixture.
Cook over low heat whilst stirring, until the mixture appears dryish.
Add condensed milk and continue to stir over gentle heat until mixture has thickened. (About 30 minutes).
Spread into a deep tray (28 * 18cm) and decorate with the almonds. Allow to cool and cut into squares or triangles or alternatively, roll into tiny balls and place into small paper cups.
Note: Allow to set for 6 – 8 hours before cutting Burfee to serve
- Chicken sosaties recipe(14.03.19)
- Tandoori chicken Roti recipe (14.03.19)
- Sauce served with veg side dish (14.03.19)
- Vegetable Curry Recipe (07.03.19)
- Memon aknie recipe (07.03.19)
- The amazing benefits of Kichadi. Kicharee (28.02.19)
- Moogh Dhal Bhajias (28.02.19)
- Mug Dhaal (yellow lentils) (28.02.19)
- Moongh Kicharee (28.02.19)
- Health cinnabons recipe (21.02.19)
- Healthy dumplings recipe (21.02.19)
- Healthy Rotie and Pita recipe (21.02.19)
- Drop doughnuts recipe (14.02.19)
- Red cake recipe (14.02.19)
- Delicious recipes with mince (07.02.19)
First National Bank
NAME: Radio Islam
May Allah Reward You, Aameen