½ kg chicken fillet
1 punnet mushrooms or 1 cup mixed vegetables
1 250ml fresh cream
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp green masala
1 box phyllo pastry
Cut white meat in cubes.
Add ghee, salt pepper and green masala.
Add mushroom or mix veg and let water burn out.
Thereafter add fresh cream and let it cook until dry
Add parsley and fill spring rolls.
½ kg chicken fillet
3 slices bread – unsoaked
1 grated onion
Mix above ingredients together
Add ¼ cup oil to above mixture and mix
¼ cup soft butter
½ cup grated cheese
½ tsp green chillies
Mix together, layer Pyrex and refrigerate.
Cut butter into cubes and put in the centre of each kebab.
Roll in egg and breadcrumbs.
Place in foil cups and bake till done. You can freeze them.
GREEK TERAGON TRIANGLES
3 cups flour
Pinch of salt
250ml sour cream
1kg cubed chicken
Cook till done
1 tblsp butter and 1 tblsp flour
add to half cup milk: 1/4cup steers garlic sauce, red chillies fine, and white pepper. Lastly, add Nando wild herbs sauce and nandos peri peri,,,,,, add sauce to chicken and one cup grated cheese Roll out dough like round small purees fold like triangle and paste brush with egg sprinkle tal and rough red chilli/paprika and parsley, then bake αηd ηĴσƴ.
SWISS ROLL PIZZA
ingredients for pizza dough
4 cups cake flour
½ tsp salt
2 tsp sugar
1 packet instant dry yeast
1 cup milk, 1 cup water
• Heat butter, water and milk
• Sift flour and add salt, sugar and yeast
• Add egg to the butter and milk mixture.
• Make soft dough with this mixture. You may add more water if necessary
• Leave dough to rise until double its volume.
• Roll dough into a large rectangle
• Spread chutney or sauces of choice and filling of choice – chicken or steak can be used
• Roll up like a Swiss roll and cut into slices approximately 2cm thick
• Stand up slices on a greased baking tray closely together.
• Leave to rise
• When slices have risen to twice its size sprinkle cheese, garnish with origanum and bake @180c