500g chicken fillet cut into strips.
1 tspn ginger garlic paste
1 tspn salt
1 tspn red chilli flakes
1 tspn cumin powder/jeera
1 tspn coriander powder/dhania
1 tspn course black pepper
2 heaped tblsp cornflour
2 heaped tblsp rice flour
1/2 heaped tsp red food colour add more if you want it a bit more red in colour.
Few curry leaves
2 tblsp soya sauce
1 tsp rice or white vinegar
2 tbls oil
1/2 tsp sesame seeds
Red and green peppers
5 tbls sweet chilli sauce
5 to 6 tblspn chilli and garlic sauce
(add according to how saucy and chilli u want it)
5 tblsps Tomatoe ketchup/tomatoe sauce, add more if you want it more saucy.
In a bowl add the chicken strips, add in the first 9 ingredients mentioned above. Marinate for 30mins. Then deep fry the marinated chicken strips and keep aside.
In a pan add cooking oil, curryleaves, and the sweet chilli sauce, chilli and garlic sauce, ketchup, soya sauce, rice vinegar, cook on medium heat for a few minutes, stir, making sure the sauce doesn’t stick or burn.
Add in the fried strips, gently mix into the sauce.
Garnish with chopped green onions, peppers and sesame seeds.
Serve with, noodles, rice or chips and salad.
Spicy fried rice chicken recipe (05.03.20)
- Coconut Flour Roti (02.04.20)
- Flaky Maska (02.04.20)
- Nutella twist recipe (02.04.20)
- Caramel tarts recipe (02.04.20)
- Baked Lemony-Garlic Chicken Drumsticks (26.03.20)
- Sara Lee Pound Cake recipe (26.03.20)
- Chicken Sosaties Recipe (26.03.20)
- Cinnamon sugar tortilla chips (19.03.20)
- Fruit salsa recipe (19.03.20)
- Jalapeno samoosa recipe (19.03.20)
- Tips when filling cheese samoosas (19.03.20)
- Gajar Halwa Recipe (12.03.20)
- Khus khus Recipe (12.03.20)
- Spicy fried rice chicken recipe (05.03.20)
- Sprout recipe (05.03.20)
First National Bank
NAME: Radio Islam
May Allah Reward You, Aameen