• 6 small aubergines/brinjals slit like across from top to bottom.
• in pot pour some oil chop in 2onions sprinkle in ½ tsp whole cumin
• brown onions, cut 3 potatoes into small cubes add them in with 3/4cup frozen peas, 1cup frozen prawns, chop in 4 tomatoes, add salt & ground green chilly to your taste, 1tsp ground ginger/garlic, 1tsp turmeric, 1heap tsp Dhana/Jeeru powder, 1/4tsp garam masala
• let this cook till potatoes have gone a bit soft, take of heat cool a little
• chop in coriander stuff the aubergines/brinjals with this
• place them in pot spaced out a bit with the remaining potato mixture, cook till done enjoy with fresh roti
• add dollop of yoghurt on side....
• Add little water if needed when cooking.