"Whoever follows patience, success will follow him."
"Be yourself beautiful, and you will find the world full of beauty."
* If you memorise an ayah a day, you will memorise the Qur'an one day.
* This Qur'aan is Allah's rope, a clear light & useful medicine. It is a protection to the one who accepts it wholeheartedly & salvation to the one who follows it.
* “In contentment there is abundance, substinence, and sufficiency.” [`Umar bin `Abd al-Azeez]
* Arabic Proverb: “Allah sometimes takes us into troubled waters- Not to drown us, but to cleanse us.”
* “Cease to sin, because you will not meet Allah with anything [as valuable] as few sins.” - A’isha (May Allah be pleased with her)
* "If one’s today was like his yesterday, then they lose a day and harm themselves." [Al Wazir ibn Hubairah]
* "Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars." [Kahlil Gibran]
* Light is light to the one who sees. What does the blind understand of light? [Rumi]
* Doubts and mistrust are the mere panic of timid imagination, which the steadfast heart will conquer, and the large mind transcend.
* Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.
* Wealth stays with us a little moment if at all: only our characters are steadfast, not our gold."
* Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.
* When you are grateful fear disappears and abundance appears.
* As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.
* When He gives, He shows you His kindness; when He deprives, He shows you His power. And in all that, He is making Himself known to you and coming to you with His gentleness. ~ Ibn Ata’Allah
* There is rest only in the aakhira.
* Man will rest in the aakhira according to how hard he strives in dunya. ~ Khaalid Ibn Al Waleed
* Know that the hearing and sight are two open doors; whatever enters through them then touches the heart. [Imam al haddad]
* The Qur'aan was revealed to live in our hearts and on our tongues, not to live on our shelves.
* "Time is the coin of your life, only you can decide how to spend it. Don't let others spend it for you."
* "A mustard seed’s amount of love is more beloved to me than seventy years of worship without love!"~ Yahya ibn Mu’adh
* "The day and night are two treasure troves so look to what you put in them."
* Mu’awiyah bin Qurah (RA) said: ‘The crying of the heart is more important than the crying of the eyes.’
* Do not list your priorities based on your schedule; rather, write your schedule based on your priorities. [Yaasir Qadhi]
* Falling down is not defeat, real defeat is when you are refusing to get up.
* The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind. But the goodness of a person spreads in all directions!
* One way or another, life will teach you its lessons. When you're a willing student, those lessons are pure gold.
* If Allah brings you to it, He will bring you through it!
* "I spent thirty years learning manners and I spent twenty years learning knowledge"-Abdullaah ibn Mubarak (Rahimahullaah)
* Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realise they were the big things.
* Stop making judgments about the things that don't matter, and you'll free yourself to focus on the things that do!
* Use your judgment wisely. And just as wisely, give it a rest!
* You can wait and hope for things to go your way. Or you can get busy and make it happen!