By: Hafidha Rayhaanah OmarPrioritize or postpone secondary responsibilities for post-'Eid.Make the Dhikr of Allah...
The Princess of Muhadditheen and the mother of the Believers, Ayesah Siddeeqa (Radihiyallahu anha) narrates that when...
Ramadan has many important distinctions and qualities. Ramadan is known as the Month of the Quran. It is the month of...
By Shahid Athar, M.D.Muslims all over the world will start fasting this month from dawn to dusk daily for 30 days as...
HADITH: Abu Saeed Khudri (Radhiallahu anhu) reports that Rasulullah (Sallallaahu alayhi Wasallam) once performed...
1. It is sunnah to make sehri. If a person is not hungry, he should at least eat a few dates or anything else no...
Abu Umaamah (radiallaahu anhu) reported that the Prophet (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) said: "Recite the...
Ramadhaan is the most important month of the Islamic year. It is in this month that the family worships Allah...
1. The first thing that comes to my MIND about the Holy Month of Ramadan is: 6. From health point of view, I have...
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah Sallallahu Alyhi wa Sallam said, "Allah...
- Business Dealings
- Dawah – Muslim Reverts
- Friday Khutbahs (Sermons)
- Haj, The Pilgrimage
- Islam and Muslims
- Islamic Character
- Islamic Will
- Muhammad Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam
- Muslim Names
- Nasheed Translations
- Opinion and Analysis
- Question & Answers
- Significant Days and Nights
- Signs of Allah
- Sunnah Acts
- The Noble Quran
- Wise Words
- Wudhu & Ghusl